Our Newlywed Experience

Within the Body of Christ



Daily receiving life and grace from His constant hand:

"I said to the Lord, 'Thou art my Lord;

I have no good besides Thee.'" Ps 16:2



Friday, May 20, 2011

The Mac's - Baby Cora

I stumbled on this blog TOTALLY on accident.

I think it was even through interior decor/DIY - ish stuff.

This precious wire picture frame collage/DIY project is what initally lured me in
It was for their new baby boy's, Levi's, nursery.

But... the room had belonged to his older sister Cora?

I clicked the link on the far right of their page, that you can click below:


My heart BROKE for that sweet family. You need to click on the link. You need to hear "Cora's Story" from Cora's mommy. I really don't want to tell you anything about it, except that at a tender 11 months old Baby Cora was called back into Jesus's arms.



Yeah, you'll need kleenex.

And your Bible.

Cause their lives make you want to be
just-that-much-closer to Jesus.

"What do I do when I feel like my world is falling apart? What do I do without Cora? I know that God is good. I know that He is in his holy temple. I know that He is sitting on His throne in heaven. And I know that my sweet Cora is in His loving arms. But my heart still aches. Joel and I have decided that all we can do is cling to His truth. Even though we don't understand and it doesn't make sense.
God is unaltered by our storms.
He can use our tragedies to bring glory to His name."
 
-Jess Mac, Cora's Mommy
 
 
"When all that is good falls apart,

what can good people do?

The LORD is in his holy temple;

the LORD sits on his throne in heaven.


Your ways, O God are holy."

Psalm 11:3-4; 77:13




Blessings  -  Katie



No comments: