Our Newlywed Experience

Within the Body of Christ



Daily receiving life and grace from His constant hand:

"I said to the Lord, 'Thou art my Lord;

I have no good besides Thee.'" Ps 16:2



Monday, June 13, 2011

Surgery Tomorrow

Well…

Dodgie’s surgery is tomorrow. I drop him off between 7:30 – 9 AM.

My mind is all. over. the. stinking. place.

Had a test and quiz today and another test and quiz tomorrow.

I’m exhausted.

And I’m scared.



Pray our hearts would be strengthened throughout this. Pray Dodgie would do well through the surgery and that his body would heal. Pray for the veterinarian and staff tomorrow.

I just want to cry, but I have to stay strong and continue working.

I’ve felt your prayer and know the Lord is honoring them,

and I literally can’t thank you enough.


“Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the Lord.” Psalm 31:24




All my love.

Blessings - Katie

No comments: