Our Newlywed Experience

Within the Body of Christ



Daily receiving life and grace from His constant hand:

"I said to the Lord, 'Thou art my Lord;

I have no good besides Thee.'" Ps 16:2



Thursday, July 14, 2011

"It's the great escape I thought I'd never find"

Day Two!!!

This trip was such an unexpected blessing...

"Unexpected" because when we went last year, we were sure that it would be our last while I was in PA school. It wasn't until winter that I found out we would be getting a week off in May to attend a PA conference in Vegas - or use as we please ;)

Spring semester had been extremely difficult. Juggling 10 Physician Assistant classes = CHALLENGING.
(32 seperate graduate classes, over 3 semesters, in the past 10 months - to be exact).

Grief was thrown into the mix when my grandmother unexpectedly died right before finals.
I was exhausted to my core.

The Lord just knew I would need this trip ;)
















Blessings :)  - Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Katie! So glad you got to take a trip - what a blessing indeed after that tough semester.
Aren't the cayman's the best? the water is crystal clear!! love it down there.