Our Newlywed Experience

Within the Body of Christ



Daily receiving life and grace from His constant hand:

"I said to the Lord, 'Thou art my Lord;

I have no good besides Thee.'" Ps 16:2



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Capturing the moment...

I'm uber sleepy right now,
so this post will be brief and mostly photos.

Not quite the most "profound" confession...
This being my first official post after beginning clinicals.

Speaking of beginning clinicals...


Here I am on the first morning!


It's such a beautiful moment
of such a beautiful season,
and I don't ever want to forget this
(and I'm not just speaking of a "weather" season)


That being said, this IS a beautiful weather season:
crisp, autumny, and cozy...


The season where you make yummy goodies like those above:
The girls and I are totally making these ASAP.


Speaking of creations...


The DAY before clinicals began,
I decided to be artsy-fartsy and finished up
this drawing I'd been working on for a bit.

Would like lessons soon to learn how to use
different mediums, like acrylic and watercolor..
(which I ADORE)


Speaking of ADORE- this picture I took a few weeks ago
is one of my FAVE'S.
Mama's Tahoe has a rear camera that turns on in reverse...
Which we did, only to find Daddy doing this...
I laughed for half an hour, no exaggeration.


Nothing quite says "Autumn" like deer season
And nothing says "Hottie" quite like my hubster


We LOVE any chance we get to see my in-law's Mike and Susan
And Dodgie Podgie sure does LOVE him some "Nanny"!!!


Oh, look- my Hottie Hubster again!
Outside enjoying the fall weather with the fam


This. This here.
Is probably my FAVE pic of my in-laws.
Taken during our recent trip to an ASU game in Boone!
(Coldest football game I've ever been to!!!)


Speaking of chilly and speaking of sleepy...
'tis FINALLY the season now to bundle up by cozy fires
like this one in our home,
with the ones you love.

So I'm about to
go face plant my pillow and lapse into a small coma
tell y'all one sweet goodnight.


"For we do not preach ourselves
but Christ Jesus as Lord,
and ourselves as your bond-servants
for Jesus' sake.

For God, who said,

"Light shall shine out of darkness,"

is the One who has shone in our hearts
to give the Light of the knowledge
of the glory of God
in the face of Christ."

2 Corinthians 4:5,6


Blessings- Katie



No comments: