Our Newlywed Experience

Within the Body of Christ



Daily receiving life and grace from His constant hand:

"I said to the Lord, 'Thou art my Lord;

I have no good besides Thee.'" Ps 16:2



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where in tha world?!?

Alrighty, so...
23.5 years...
Somewhere over Iceland (wait Greenland?) headed toward Amsterdam

35+ states...

Jumping over the equator, Ecuador

7 countries...

Island Chachauate, Cayos Cochinos off the Honduran Coast

And 4 continents later…

Kyangwali Refugee Camp, Northern Uganda,
bordering Sudan and Congo

I finally make it to New York City!!!


What better way to spend the week between
White Coat and Clinical Rotations?!?
As for the Clinical Rotations themselves…
more to come! Stay tuned ;)

Blessings- Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So stinkin jelous! I really want to go to NYC!! I love the lights!