Our Newlywed Experience

Within the Body of Christ



Daily receiving life and grace from His constant hand:

"I said to the Lord, 'Thou art my Lord;

I have no good besides Thee.'" Ps 16:2



Sunday, October 16, 2011

Guess who has her White Coat...

This...


Plus this...


Equals this...



"When Thou didst say, 'Seek My Face,'
my heart said to Thee,
'Thy Face, O Lord, I shall seek.'"
Psalm 27:8

"From the first day that you set your heart to understand,
and to humble yourself before your God,
your words were heard."
Daniel 10:12

"I will bless the Lord who has counseled me...
I have set the Lord continually before me;
because He is at my right hand
I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:7, 8

"Understand what the will of the Lord is."
Ephesians 5:17

"When someone has been given much,
much will be required in return;
and when someone has been entrusted with much,
even more will be required."
Luke 12:48

"Your will be done on earth
as it is in heaven."
Matthew 6:10



"Better is the end of a thing than its beginning..."
Ecclesiastes 7:8





Blessings ;)  -  Katie



3 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU GO GIRL!

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Congratulations!!

Staci said...

Ahhh!!!! We finally made it! Love you so much, sister! So blessed to have shared this journey with you!