Our Newlywed Experience

Within the Body of Christ



Daily receiving life and grace from His constant hand:

"I said to the Lord, 'Thou art my Lord;

I have no good besides Thee.'" Ps 16:2



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Be devoted to one another in brotherly love..."

First of all:

TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY
IN THE WOMACK EMERGENCY ROOM!!!

SO EXCITED

Second of all:

We were BLESSED to be able to give
our sweet Brother Jonas in Uganda
a new laptop for Christmas- Praise God!

We got the laptop for him (as a SURPRISE)
in early December and sent it to Mrs. Beth Heckel,
founder of Think Humanity
to take with her to Uganda Jan 5th.

I asked her to video Jonas opening it,
and received the video tonight :D

Perfect. Timing.

And I am Cloud-9-Out-of-My-Mind excited!

Here's video one:
***Pause the music below***


And here's video two:
Totally sobbing into Grayson's arms during this second one
when I saw how excited our sweet Brother was



This is more precious to me than I can explain.

BLESSED OUT OF MY MIND to be able to help Brother Jonas.

Love him so dearly:
Here is a link to an old blog post that explains how I met Jonas.


Ok, back to endless patient logging and
pouring over study guides for my finals this Friday:
Cardiology and Emergency Medicine- Pray for me!!!

Just wanted to share these videos with you-
praying you're BLESSED as well by them :)



"Each one helps his neighbor

And says to his brother, 'Be strong!'"

Isaiah 41:6


"Remember the words of the Lord Jesus,

that He Himself said,



'It is more blessed to give
than to receive.'"


Acts 20:35



Blessings- Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cool that that you guys were able to give him a laptop!